Other Tegaderm product(s)
Tegaderm Silicone Foam Dressing with Adhesive Border is manufactured by 3M, as a gentle, absorbent, silicone foam border dressing. This dressing securely fixes to the wound site and effectively handles low to high exudating wounds. Its gentle removal makes it ideal for individuals with fragile skin. Layered technology absorbs and evaporates moisture to maintain an optimal wound healing environment. The adhesive film border is thin and has a low profile to minimize edge roll. This dressing may be worn up to 7 days.
- Pressure, arterial, neuropathic (diabetic), and venous ulcers.
- Suitable for fragile skin.
- Suitable for use with compression.
- Superficial partial thickness burns.
- Skin tears.
- Surgical wounds.
- Donor sites.
Features and Benefits
- Unique multi-layer design provides high absorbency with high breathability to reduce the risk of maceration.
- Silicone adhesive dressing is easy to remove.
- Adapts to changing levels of exudate to maintain moisture balance for optimal wound healing.
- Stays in place yet removes gently making it ideal for fragile skin.
- Dressing can be lifted and repositioned without losing adherent properties.
- Provides a water resistant seal while dressing is intact. Allows for showering.
- Spoke delivery provides easy application.
- Dressing does not stick to wound bed thereby minimizing disruption of healing tissue.
- Film backing prevents strike-through and protects against external bacteria and viruses. (In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage.)
- Product Numbers: 90640, 90641, 90462.
- Sizes: 3 x 3 Inch, 4 x 4 Inch, 6 x 6 Inch.
- Shape: Square.
- Type: Adhesive Dressing with Border.
- Application: Silicone Foam Dressing.
- Adhesive Material: Silicone.
- Backing Material: Foam.
- Breathable: Yes.
- Hypoallergenic: No.
- Latex free
- Skin Care Condition Type: Fragile.
- Sterile: Yes.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm Silicone Foam.
- HCPCS Code: A6212 or A6213.
Manuals and Documents
- 3M Brochure covers features and benefits and the use of this transparent bandage.
- Transparent Foam Dressing Highlights provides key benefits for this silicone adhesive bandage.
- Application Guide provides step-by-step procedures for applying and removing this transparent film dressing.
- Directions for Use provides details for using this dressing for treating wounds.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!