Other Tegaderm product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Tegaderm 16002 Roll Dressing offers many advantages over traditional dressings. The transparent film allows observation of the wound site or catheter site. Caregivers may easily observe and determine if a catheter is still secure. This 2 inch wide dressing provides a waterproof barrier as well as protection against bacteria and viruses. Fashioned in an 11 yard roll, this 2 inch wide roll may be cut to fit the desired area it will cover. The clear film is breathable to allow moisture to escape and oxygen to be exchanged for faster healing and longer periods between dressing changes.
Features & Benefits
- Gentle to skin.
- Breathable dressing allows moisture vapor to pass from the wound site.
- Provides a barrier to external contaminants, including liquids, viruses, and bacteria.
- Allow easy monitoring of wounds or catheter sites.
- May cut to desired size.
- Contours to the body.
- Product Number: 16002.
- Size Options: 2 Inch x 11 Yards.
- Shape: Roll.
- Application: Wound Protection and Securement.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311505.
- HCPCS Code: A6257.
Manuals and Documents
- 3M Tegaderm Transparent Film Roll Application and Removal Guide covers features and benefits and the use of this transparent bandage roll.
- Tegaderm Clinical Studies provides citations to numerous studies of this transparent film dressing.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!