Other Tegaderm product(s)
1689 Tegaderm™ IV Advanced Dressing is a large rectangular dressing used for PICC and other advanced IV applications. This IV dressing provides safe wear for up to 7 days for central venous catheters and for the life of the peripheral venous catheter. The 1689 Dressing prevents edge shift. This highly flexible dressing moves with patient while staying in place and keeping medical equipment in place. Moisture vapor is allowed to escape while other liquids and contaminants are kept out by the film barrier. Tegaderm 1689 IV Dressings are easy to apply and remove. These I.V. dressings provide longer wear time and gentle removal.
Tegaderm 1689 Advanced IV Dressing is manufactured by 3M along with many other versions of the transparent Tegaderm Dressings. Other sizes of the Tegaderm IV Advanced Dressing include the 1683 IV Dressing, the 1688 IV Dressing and the 1685 Oval IV Dressing.
Features & Benefits
- Reinforced stabilization border.
- Documentation label.
- Waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses.
- Remains flexible and comfortable.
- Sterile tape strips.
- Deep notch.
- Strong but gentle adhesive.
- Picture-frame delivery.
- Highly breathable transparent film.
- Product Number: 1689.
- Width: 4 Inch.
- Length: 6-1/8 Inch.
- Shape: Rectangle.
- Color: Transparent.
- Dressing Type: IV Film Dressing.
- Application: Transparent Film Dressing.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311527.
- HCPCS Code: A6257, A6259.
Manuals and Documents
- 1689 IV Dressing Application Guide displays the steps for applying this dressing.
- PICC Application Guide shows step-by-step procedures.
- Tegaderm Product Information Guide discusses the features of these IV transparent film dressings.
- HCPCS Coding information for 3M dressings.
- Tegaderm IV Q&A provides answers to commonly asked questions.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!