Other Tegaderm product(s)
1683 Tegaderm™ IV Advanced Dressing provides advanced I.V. and central line catheter securement. The 1683 dressing prevents edge shift to secure and fix catheters. Flexible with patient movement, the dressing stays in place and is comfortable to the patient. Tegaderm 1683 Dressings manage moisture by allowing moisture to escape but at the same time keeps contaminants out. These IV Dressings are easy to apply and remove.
Tegaderm 1683 Advanced IV Dressing is manufactured by 3M. This manufacturer provides many different versions of Tegaderm Dressings as well as different sizes of the Tegaderm IV Advanced Dressing, including the 1688 IV Dressing, the 1689 IV Dressing and the 1685 Oval IV Dressing.
Features & Benefits
- Reinforced stabilization border.
- Remains flexible and comfortable.
- Deep notch.
- Strong but gentle adhesive.
- Sterile tape strips.
- Picture-frame delivery.
- Highly breathable transparent film.
- Documentation label.
- Waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses.
- Safe to wear for up to 7 days for CVC's and may be worn for the life of the PIV catheter.
- Product Number: 1683.
- Width: 2-1/2 Inch.
- Length: 2-3/4 Inch.
- Color: Transparent.
- Dressing Type: IV Film Dressing.
- Application: Transparent Film Dressing.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311527.
- HCPCS Code: A6257, A6259.
Manuals and Documents
- 1683 IV Dressing Application Guide shows the steps for applying this dressing.
- PIV Application covers the use of the 1683 dressing for PIV securement.
- Tegaderm Product Information Guide discusses the features of these IV transparent film dressings.
- HCPCS Coding information for 3M dressings.
- Tegaderm IV Q&A provides answers to commonly asked questions.
Tegaderm 1683 Dressing Review Video (1:52 minutes)
Tegaderm 1683 Dressing PIV Applications Video (2:34 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!