Other TED Hose product(s)
- TED Knee High Open Toe Anti-Embolism Compression Stockings
- Beige TED Hose Knee High Closed Toe Stocking
- TED Hose Thigh High Open Toe Anti-Embolism Compression Stockings - Latex-Free
- Black TED Hose Knee High Closed Toe
- White TED Hose Knee High Closed Toe
- TED Hose Thigh High Closed Toe Anti-Embolism Compression Stockings
Customers Also Bought
Cardinal Health T.E.D. Knee Length Anti-Embolism Stockings, Open Toe are latex-free in sizes 2X and 3X, regular and long lengths. Anti-Embolism Stockings are an important part of patient care in the prevention of deep vein thrombosis. Patients are susceptible to blood clots as a patient recovers from surgery or when they are on bed rest which can cause circulatory problems in the lower leg and foot.
This selection of TED knee high stockings are latex free and are designed with graduated compression to encourage blood circulation in the veins of the leg. The open toe design is often preferred if doctor needs to check the toes or feet periodically. Open toe is also helpful when patient likes more room at the toes or to keep cool in warmer months.
T.E.D. Latex-Free Anti-embolism Stockings, Knee Length with Open Toe are available for purchase as a pair or a case of 12 pairs to sock hospitals or clinics. If you need other sizes, you can check out T.E.D Knee High Anti-Embolism Stockings.
Features and Benefits
- Graduated Compression
- Open-Toe Design
- Prevents Blood Clots
- Encourages Blood Circulation
- Manufacturer: Cardinal Health formerly Covidien
- Brand: T.E.D.
- Product Numbers: 7470LF, 7471LF, 7473LF
- Quantity: Pair, Case of 12
- Color: White
- Style: Knee High, Open Toe
- Size Options: 2X, 3X
- Calf Measurements: 20-23 Inches (2X), 20-26 Inches (3X)
- Lengths: <18 Inches (Regular), >18 Inches (Long)
- Application: Anti-Embolism Stockings in Prevention of Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Hand wash or machine wash in cold water using mild detergent.
- Do not add bleach.
- Hang dry or lay flat to dry.
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!