Customers Also Bought
Elasto-Gel Wound Dressing Overview
Elasto-Gel Wound Dressing is a glycerine-based highly absorbent hydrogel bandage that maintains a moist environment for proper wound healing. The four-way stretch cloth resists bunching and allows full freedom of movement, reducing accidental removal. Adding to this comfort, air-permeable material provides a breathable experience, and high levels of glycerine prevent pain as the bandage is removed. And because this hydrogel dressing absorbs exudate at a high rate, it doesn’t require frequent dressings than the competition. SWT Elasto-Gel Hydrogel Occlusive Dressing reduces the presence of bacteria and fungi in and around the wound area, limiting the likelihood of infection. We carry several sizes of Southwest Technologies DR8000 (4 x 4 Inches), DR8200 (2 x 3 Inches), SWDR8600 (6 x 8 Inches.
Features and Benefits
- Glycerine Gel Sheet for Advanced Wound Dressing
- Reduces the Level of Bacteria Present
- Highly Absorbent
- Cushions and Protects the Wound
- Adheres to Only Dry Tissue
- Does Not Damage Newly Granulated Tissue
- Four-Way Stretch for Comfort and Freedom of Movement
- Provides a Cooling and Soothing Effect
- Maintains a Moist Environment
- Requires Less Changings
Directions for Use
- Clean the wound and surrounding area.
- Remove the Elasto-Gel Dressing from the packaging.
- Apply on top of the wound with a half-inch of clearance around the damaged area.
- Use medical tape to secure it.
- Check the wound every day.
- Change the dressing every one to two days.
- Change frequency is based on the amount of exudate.
- Elasto-Gel Plus Absorbent Wound Dressing with Sta-Fix Tape: A safe, bacteriostatic, and highly absorbent adhesive bandage
- Stimulen Collagen Wound Dressing Powder: An advanced and innovative new technology that speeds up the healing process
- Stimulen Collagen Wound Dressing Gel: A gel that expedites the healing of wounds
- Manufacturer: Southwest Technologies Inc
- Brand: Elasto-Gel
- Product Numbers: DR8000, DR8200, SWDR8600
- Application: Wound Dressing
- Dimensions: 4 x 4 Inches, 2 x 3 Inches, 6 x 8 Inches
- Color: White
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains use instructions.
- Additional Information