Swift-Wrap Nonsterile Elastic Stretch Bandage, manufactured by Medline, is a high-quality bandage with a Velcro® closure. The closure eliminates the need for clips or tape, which makes fastening the bandage even more simplistic.
The Swift-Wrap Nonsterile Elastic Stretch Bandage works by creating a localized pressure, which reduces swelling to the affected area. For fractures, the stretch bandage serves to stabilize and secure the padding and splint.
Swift-Wrap Nonsterile Elastic Stretch Bandage Features and Benefits
- Ideal for high compression.
- Many uses.
- Velcro® closure.
Swift-Wrap Nonsterile Elastic Stretch Bandage Specifications
- Product Numbers: MDS077002, MDS077003, MDS077004, MDS077006.
- Color: White.
- Sizing Options: 2, 3, 4 or 6 Inch W x 180 Inch L
- Compression: High.
- Material: Cotton and polyester.
- Application: Compressive bandage.
- Manufacturer: Medline.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!