Customers Also Bought
The Suture with Needle McKesson Nonabsorbable Black Monofilament Nylon Size is a surgical needle with a nonabsorbable ligation nylon used for the closure of surgical opening such as soft tissue, cardiovascular, and neurological surgery. The monofilament is removable, limiting scars left behind, follow-up procedures will be needed to remove it. Since the monofilament is nonabsorbable, it can be discarded once removed, remember to dispose of the material safely in a hazardous labeled container to prevent infections from spreading.
The material is provided sterile to reduce the risk of bacteria that can cause or increase complications to the exposed wounds, the area should still be cleaned and maintained as recommended by your doctor. The latex-free material is great for use with a wide range of patients, regardless of allergies to latex-based products.
If you are in search for an absorbable monofilament, you may be interested in the McKesson Monofilament Polyglycolic Suture.
Product Features and Benefits
- Provided Sterile
- Single Use
- Latex-Free Material
- Needle Included
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Product SKU: S1665GX, S1667GX, S1668GX, S1698GX, S661GX, S662GX, S663GX, S664GX, S697GX, S698GX, S699GX, S913BX, S931BX
- Application: Suture with Needle
- Needle Shape: 3/8 Circle
- Needle Type: Reverse Cutting Needle
- Number of Needles: 1-Needle
- Sterility: Sterile
- Suture Color: Black
- Suture Length: 18 Inch Suture
- Suture Material: Monofilament Nylon
- Suture Type: Nonabsorbable
- Latex Free Indicator: Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!