Other SureCare product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Sure Care Plus Protective Underwear offers heavy absorbency and is manufactured by Kendall under the Covidien brand to provide Adult Incontinence Protection. The Sure Care Plus Protective Adult Underwear is a dignified, discreet, underwear-like disposable adult diaper used for moderate to heavy incontinence protection. Sure Care also provides Simplicity Extra Protective Underwear Moderate Absorbency, Ultra Protective Underwear Extra Heavy Absorbency and Super Protective Underwear Maximum Absorbency.
SureCare Plus Adult Protective Underwear looks and feels like real underwear. It has a cloth-like backing for comfort and dignity. Tear-away sides offer easy removal, and the Poly-fresh polymer core offers optimum absorbency and odor control.
Product Features and Benefits
- Underwear-like Incontinence Protection that is Comfortable and Discreet
- Wide, Super Absorbent Gel Core for Lasting Protection
- Flexible Gathers Offer Snug, Secure Fit to Prevent Side Leakage
- Color Indicator Located at Rear of Underwear Waistband
- Tear Away Sides Provide Quick and Easy Removal
- Quiet, Soft, Cloth-like Moisture Barrier
- Cloth-like Barrier Protects Against Leaks to Keep Clothing Dry
- Stretchy, Breathable Material
- Product Numbers: 1603, 1605, 1615, 1625, 1645
- Waist Size Range: 34 to 66 Inches, 44 to 54 Inches, 48 to 66 Inches, 60 to 80 Inches
- Absorbency: Heavy.
- Application: Adult Incontinence
- Ultrasonic Side Seal
- Super Polymer for Added Odor Control
- Manufacturer: Kendall (Medtronic)
- Brand: SureCare
- HCPCS code: A4520
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Brand SureCare Absorption Moderate Backsheet Material Cloth-like, Waterproof Odor Control Moderate Gender Unisex
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A
Product Questionsdo they come in different colorsQuestion by: jimmie potter on Jun 22, 2019 6:01:00 AMNo, these do not have color variations.Answer by: Jessica Smith (Admin) on Jun 24, 2019 2:11:00 PM
Based on your history
Item # 1625 is a good item except for legs not being cut.
Very on happy with last order
Will not order these again