Other SureCare product(s)
Customers Also Bought
SureCare ULTRA Protective Underwear offers extra heavy absorbency. Manufactured by Medtronic under the brand name Covidien, these protective underwear provide Adult Incontinence Protection. Sure Care Protective Adult Underwear is a dignified, discreet, underwear-like disposable diaper used for extra heavy incontinence protection. Sure Care also provides Simplicity Extra Protective Underwear Moderate Absorbency, Plus Protective Underwear Heavy Aborbency, and Super Protective Underwear Maximum Absorbency.
SureCare Adult Protective Underwear looks and feels like regular underwear. SureCare Protective Underwear has a cloth-like backing for comfort and dignity. Equipped with tear-away sides, ULTRA Protective offer easy removal, and the Poly-fresh polymer core offers optimum absorbency and odor control.
SureCare Protective Underwear Extra Heavy Absorbency Features and Benefits
- Stretchy, Breathable Material
- Quiet, Soft, Cloth-like Moisture Barrier
- Underwear-like Incontinence Protection that is Comfortable and Discreet
- Cloth-like Barrier Protects Against Leaks to Keep Clothing Dry
- Wide, Super Absorbent Gel Core for Lasting Protection
- Flexible Gathers Offer Snug, Secure Fit to Prevent Side Leakage
- Color Indicator Located at Rear of Underwear Waistband
- Tear Away Sides Provide Quick and Easy Removal
SureCare Protective Underwear Specifications
- SureCare Protective Underwear Product Numbers: 1430, 1445, 1455.
- Waist Size Ranged: 34 to 46 Inches, 44 to 54 Inches, 48 to 66 Inches.
- Absorbency: Extra Heavy.
- Application: Adult Incontinence.
- Ultrasonic Side Seal.
- Super Polymer for Added Odor Control.
- Manufacturer: Kendall (Medtronic).
- Brand: SureCare.
- HCPCS code: A4520.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Brand SureCare Absorption Heavy Backsheet Material Cloth-like, Waterproof Odor Control Moderate Gender Unisex
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A