Other Natura product(s)
- Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening and Tan Tape Collar
- Natura Drainable Pouch Transparent with 1-Sided Comfort Panel
- Natura Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening
- Drainable Pouch with 2-Sided Comfort Panel and Tail Clip - Opaque
- Drainable Pouch Opaque with 1-Sided Comfort Panel
- Natura Durahesive extended wear Skin Barriers
Customers Also Bought
SUR-FIT Natura Urostomy Pouch, manufactured by ConvaTec, is a reliable, closed-end bag for a two-piece ostomy system.
When joined with a Natura Stomahesive Skin Barrier, this dependable urostomy pouch delivers a series of audible "clicks," which imparts the user with feeling secure and confident.
Offering an uncomplicated snap-on, snap-off construction, this ostomy pouch allows users to easily and quickly change the pouch without removing the skin barrier from the skin. When you are ready to replace the skin barrier, though, make sure to use an adhesive remover, as many people find it convenient.
In addition to delivering convenience, the SUR-FIT Natura Urostomy Pouch features a one-sided soft, fabric-like comfort panel, which significantly increases your comfort while using an ostomy system. Each box contains two Accuseal night drainage adapters, too. These drainage adapters feature a tap and anti-reflux valve, which greatly increase service.
Order now and boost your confidence with your ostomy system today!
SUR-FIT Natura Urostomy Pouch Features and Benefits
- 2 Accuseal night drainage adapters per box.
- Audible security.
- Double-sided comfort panel.
- Easy snap-off/snap-on design.
- Locking mechanism offers peace of mind.
- Users are able to quickly change pouches.
SUR-FIT Natura Urostomy Pouch Specifications
- Product Numbers: 401542, 401543, 401544, 401545, and 401546.
- Color: Transparent.
- Size: 10 inches.
- Application: To contain contents from an ostomy.
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec.
- HCPCS Code: A4432.
- Additional Information