Other Natura product(s)
- Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening and Tan Tape Collar
- Natura Drainable Pouch Transparent with 1-Sided Comfort Panel
- Natura Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening
- Drainable Pouch with 2-Sided Comfort Panel and Tail Clip - Opaque
- Drainable Pouch Opaque with 1-Sided Comfort Panel
- Natura Durahesive extended wear Skin Barriers
Customers Also Bought
ConvaTec SUR-FIT Natura Urostomy Pouch, manufactured by ConvaTec, is a dependable, closed-end bag for a two-piece ostomy system.
When coupled with a Natura Stomahesive Skin Barrier, this reliable urostomy pouch produces a series of detectable "clicks," which instills the user with feeling certain and secure.
Offering an uncomplicated snap-on, snap-off design, this urostomy pouch allows wearers to easily and quickly remove the pouch without separating the skin barrier from the integument. When you are ready to change the skin barrier, though, be certain to use an adhesive remover, as many individuals find it beneficial.
In addition to delivering convenience, the 10 Inch SUR-FIT Natura Urostomy Pouch features a one-sided soft, fabric-like comfort panel, which increases your comfort while using an ostomy system. Each box two contains universal night drainage adapters, too.
Order now and boost your confidence with your ostomy system today!
SUR-FIT Natura Urostomy Pouch Features and Benefits
- 2 Accuseal night drainage adapters per box.
- Audible security.
- Comfort panel for increased satisfaction.
- Single-sided comfort panel.
- Easy snap-off/snap-on design.
- Fold over tab.
- Locking mechanism offers peace of mind.
- Users are able to quickly change pouches.
SUR-FIT Natura Urostomy Pouch Specifications
- Product Numbers: 401551, 401552, 401553, 401554, and 401555.
- Color: Opaque.
- Size: 10 inches.
- Application: To collect contents from a stoma.
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec.
- HCPCS Code: A5073.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A