Other Natura product(s)
- Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening and Tan Tape Collar
- Natura Drainable Pouch Transparent with 1-Sided Comfort Panel
- Natura Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening
- Drainable Pouch with 2-Sided Comfort Panel and Tail Clip - Opaque
- Drainable Pouch Opaque with 1-Sided Comfort Panel
- Natura Durahesive extended wear Skin Barriers
Customers Also Bought
SUR-FIT Natura Moldable Stomahesive Skin Barrier is part of the Sur-Fit Natural Flange ostomy products line that features a simple, easy-to-use snap-on, snap-off design. This durable and adhesive ConvaTec ostomy skin barrier is the optimal choice for people whose stomal output is primarily liquid. Unlike other ostomy products that can break down when exposed to liquid output, this ConvaTec ostomy skin barrier swells up to protect the stoma when exposed to liquid output, keeping the area free of irritation and infection.
SUR-FIT Natura Moldable Stomahesive Skin Barrier is the ideal skin barrier for any person seeking a personalized, secure and custom fit around his or her stoma. With no cutting or guesswork involved, this skin barrier is ideal for people with a retracted or flushed stoma. If your current skin barrier is causing irritation and/or is uncomfortable, try switching to this seamlessly smooth and comfortable barrier.
SUR-FIT Natura Moldable Stomahesive Skin Barrier Features and Benefits
- Simple, easy-to-use snap-on, snap-off design allows users to change pouches within a matter of seconds.
- Ideal for people whose stoma output is primarily liquid and features a special swelling action when in contact with liquid output, protecting the stoma from irritation and infection.
- Requires no cutting or guesswork and can be used for stomas that are retracted or flushed.
- White fabric collar increases flexibility and easy starter hole rolls back to create an opening for the stoma.
SUR-FIT Natura Moldable Stomahesive Skin Barrier Specifications
- Product number: 411801
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec
- Color: White
- Quantity: Box of 10
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A