Other Natura product(s)
- Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening and Tan Tape Collar
- Natura Drainable Pouch Transparent with 1-Sided Comfort Panel
- Natura Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening
- Drainable Pouch with 2-Sided Comfort Panel and Tail Clip - Opaque
- Drainable Pouch Opaque with 1-Sided Comfort Panel
Customers Also Bought
SUR-FIT Natura Moldable Durahesive Skin Barrier is the ideal skin barrier accessory for any colostomy irrigation system. With a secure, accurate closure, this skin barrier provides ultimate protection of the stoma through a special effect called turtlenecking. This colostromy irrigation barrier does not break down when introduced to liquids, and completely wraps around the stoma to create a secure seal without harming the skin.
SUR-FIT Natura Moldable Durahesive Skin Barrier provides a completely personal user experience by providing a 100 percent custom fit without having to be cut. With moldable technology, each one of these ConvaTec barriers creates a unique fit around the stoma and can be used with a flushed or retracted stoma.
SUR-FIT Natura Moldable Durahesive Skin Barrier Features and Benefits
- Unique flange system signals to users that the barrier is completely and securely closed with a series of audible clicks, allowing wearers to perform daily activities without worry.
- Equipped with a simple snap-on, snap-off design to allow users to quickly and easily change the pouch without removing the barrier from the skin.
- Designed for persons with a liquid stomal output, these barriers swell up to protect the stoma (this is called turtlenecking) and refrain from breaking down, unlike other barriers.
- Provide a comfortable, personalized fit around the stoma to completely protect the peristomal skin and can be used on a retracted or flushed stoma.
- Available in either a flat or convex design.
SUR-FIT Natura Moldable Durahesive Skin Barrier Specifications
- Product number: 411800
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec
- Quantity: Box of 10
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A