Other Natura product(s)
Customers Also Bought
SUR FIT Natura Durahesive Moldable Convex Skin Barrier is a Durahesive and Stomahesive skin barrier designed for persons with primarily liquid output. The tight and secure sealing action of this skin barrier protects the stoma and peristomal skin from irritation and infection, resulting in a more pleasant user experience. If you're looking for a comfortable, convex barrier that offers ultimate protection and flexibility, look no farther than this ConvaTec moldable barrier.
SUR FIT Natura Durahesive Moldable Convex Skin Barrier can also comfortably be used by people who have a retracted or flush stoma. The Durahesive barriers quickly swell up (called "turtlenecking") around the stoma and peristomal area to prevent liquid from being trapped in or around the stoma. With no required cutting or measuring, this is the ideal non-traditional barrier for a variety of different types of users.
SUR FIT Natura Durahesive Moldable Convex Skin Barrier Features and Benefits
- A plastic coupling ring allows the pouch and barrier to easily snap together for audible security.
- Designed for people with mainly liquid output, this barrier won't break down with exposure to liquid (unlike other barriers) and ultimately protects the stoma and peristomal area from irritation and inflammation.
- Equipped with skin barriers that swell up (called "turtlenecking") to completely protect the stoma and peristomal area, and can be used by people with a retracted or flushed stoma.
- Versatile and non-traditional, this barrier requires no cutting or measuring, making it simple and easy-to-use.
SUR FIT Natura Durahesive Moldable Convex Skin Barrier Specifications
- Product number: 404592, 404953, 404954
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec
- Latex Free
- Type: Moldable Wafer
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history