Customers Also Bought
Superabsorber Super Absorbent Polymer Dressing by McKesson is an advanced wound dressing with super absorbent polymers that bind wound drainage and convert it to a gel. The dressings are specially formulated to hold more fluid and lock fluid inside the dressing, which helps to decrease the risk of maceration and keep the harmful wound fluid components away from the wound and peri-wound skin.
Superabsorber Super Absorbent Polymer Dressing features a protective outer layer and non-adherent wound contact layer for easy removal. It can be used as either a primary or secondary dressing for moderate to heavy exudate.
Superabsorber Super Absorbent Polymer Dressing Features and Benefits:
- Super Absorbent Polymers Bind Fluid and Convert It to a Gel.
- These Dressings Hold More Fluid; Lock Fluid Inside the Dressing, Helping to Decrease the Risk of Maceration and Keep the Harmful Wound Fluid Components Away From the Wound and Peri-Wound Skin.
- Can Be Used As a Primary or Secondary Dressing For Moderate to Heavy Exudate.
- Easy to Apply.
- Single Use.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
Superabsorber Super Absorbent Polymer Dressing Specifications:
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Application: Super Absorbent Polymer Dressing
- Color: White / Blue
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Material: Polyethylene, NonWoven Polypropylene, Cellulose and Superabsorber
- Ply: 1 Ply
- Shape: Dressing
- Sterility: Sterile
- Latex Free: Yes
- HCPCS Code: A6253
- UNSPSC Code: 42311505
- Product Number: 61-89569
- Additional Information