Customers Also Bought
The McKesson Sunmark Miconazole 7 Nitrate Vaginal Cream treats superficial yeast and fungus infections on the skin. It's most commonly applied for yeast infections but is effective in treating ringworm, jock itch and athlete's foot. The packaging specifically targets Women's Heath with seven applicators to treat yeast infection.
Miconazole 7 Nitrate Vaginal Antifungal Cream comes in a 1.59 ounce tube and seven convenient applicators to provide a 7-day treatment. The cream offers 2 percent Miconazole Nitrate that effectively stops the growth of fungus and yeast to stop itching and irritation associated with yeast infection.
McKesson also manufactures Sunmark Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream if this active ingredient works better for you in stopping the growth of yeast and fungus.
Features and Benefits
- Contains 2 percent Miconazole Nitrate
- Effectively Treats a Variety of Fungal Infections
- Comes with Seven Individual Applicators
- Active Ingredient Stops Growth of Yeast and Fungus
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Brand: Sunmark
- Product Number: 1849439
- Quantity: Each
- Packaging: Tube with 7 Applicators
- Volume: 1.59 oz.
- Strength: 2%
- Active Ingredient: Miconazole Nitrate
- Application: Vaginal Antifungal and Other Skin Fungal Conditions
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!