Customers Also Bought
The Drive Rotating Suction Cup Grab Bar, 19 3/4 Inch adheres to almost any smooth surface without the need for tools. The benefit of its rotating design is it gives you the freedom to create a straight or angled grab bar. In addition, this Bathroom Grab Bar does not put any holes in the surface whether it's installed on your shower wall or bath tub. It is able to get away with no damage because of the large four inch suction cups. The suction cups lock in place and have red or green indicators. Green means you are good to go and red lets you know to reapply. This indicator improves the safety of using this product because you always know if it is secure at a glance.
When going on a trip, you can easily remove it and since it's lightweight and portable you can take it with you while on vacation. Simply unlock the suction cups and you can easily pop it off the title. You can then pack it in your suitcase and enjoy the added stability everywhere you go.
You may want to check out the 12-inch Suction Grab Bar also designed and manufactured by Drive Medical.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy, Versatile Hand Positions
- Attractive, Sleek Design
- No Tools Required for Installation
- Large Suction Cups for Strong Hold
- Release Levers for Easy Installation and Removal
- Red/Green Color Indicators Displays Suction Status
- No Damage to Property
- Assists with Balance
- Removable to Take on Trips
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Number: RTL13084
- Color: White and Orange
- Product Length: 19 3/4 Inches
- Product Weight: 1 lbs.
- Suction Cup Size: 4 Inches
- Fits on Tiles 4 Inches or Larger
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- When installing grab bar always avoid grout lines that can compromise suction
- Use the grab bar only for balance and not to leverage body weight
- Always check color indicator for green before using grab bar
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!