Customers Also Bought
Sterile Water Irrigation Solution by McKesson is a solution used for wound debridement, device irrigation, and moistening of wound dressing. This USP sterile water solution is not designed for injection. There are no antimicrobial or other substances added, it is not made with natural rubber latex, and the contents are sterile unless the packaging has been opened or damaged.
McKesson's Irrigation Solution is available in 120 mL foil-lidded cups that are designed for single use, bottles containing 100 mL, 250 mL, or 500 mL. This water solution can be used with irrigation syringes, such as BD Becton Dickinson 50 mL Irrigation Syringes and Monoject 60 cc Syringes.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for Wound Debridement
- Provides Moisture to Wound Dressing
- No Antimicrobial or Other Substance Added
- Sterile Unless Container is Opened or Damaged
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Product Numbers: 37-6210, 37-6250, 37-6260, 37-6290
- Application: Irrigation Solution
- Latex Free: Yes
- UNSPSC Code: 51473504
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A