Other StayDry product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Mckesson Underwear Ultra Absorbency, , is manufactured by Mckesson, is a pull-up like regular underwear, but protects like Adult Incontinence Underwear. Formerly known as Stay Dry Incontinence Underwear, these adult incontinence underwear are unique, because they have additional built in protection to prevent leaks when a person moves. The elastic contours mean that this Disposable Underwear will fit securely and the inner leg cuffs will help catch leaks before they happen. Incontinence Underwear provide piece of mind while looking and feeling similar to regular underwear.
Protective Underwear Ultra Absorbency Features and Benefits
- Elastics in the waistband for comfortable fit.
- Contoured gathers for a perfect fit.
- Inner leg cuffs protect from leaks.
- Cloth-like material feels similar to regular underwear.
- Comfortable stretching at the waist.
- Dual core for improved dryness and odor control.
- Rapidly absorbs fluid.
- Formerly called StayDry Protective Underwear.
Ultra Protective Underwear Specifications
- Protective Underwear Ultra Absorbency Product Numbers: UWBMD, UWBLG, UWBXL, UWBXXL
- Size Range: Small - 2X-Large.
- Waist Size Options: 35 to 32 Inch, 32 to 44 Inch, 44 to 58 Inch, 58 to 68 Inch, 68 to 80 Inch.
- Ultra Absorbency.
- Latex Free.
- Manufacturer: McKesson.
- Brand: McKesson (formerly StayDry Protective Underwear).
- HCPCS Codes: T4525, T4526, T4527, T4528.
McKesson Protective Underwear Additional Information
- Additional Information
Manufacturer McKesson Brand StayDry Absorption Heavy Backsheet Material Cloth-like Odor Control Moderate Gender Unisex
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A
Product Questionswhat are they made of, in particular, the part that touches a females private parts?Question by: A.G. on May 19, 2016 7:32:29 AMThe product is made of a cotton and polymer blended material.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 15, 2016 3:39:00 PM