Customers Also Bought
S2 Spectra Breast Pump Overview
The Spectra S2 Breast Shield and Pump simulates the natural sucking action of a baby, pulling with a set force to stimulate milk let down and then more variable pressure for milk expression. A whisper-quiet motor drives the pump, delivering a discrete experience no matter where it is used. Backflow guards protect the milk from contamination. A built-in light helps illuminate the device for ease-of-use in the dark.
How to Use the Spectra Baby USA S2
- Assemble the breast shield by snapping the diaphragm together and placing it in the back of the shield.
- Attach the tubing to the shield and the unit.
- Snap the duck-billed valve into place.
- Screw a collection bottle to the bottom of the breast shield assemblage.
- Plug the unit into the wall.
- Press the power button.
- Set the unit into the Let-Down mode.
- Place shield onto the breast.
- Once the milk starts flowing, change the setting to Expression.
What Comes in the Box?
- Double Electric Breast Pump
- (2) Backflow Protectors
- (2) Duck-Bill Valves
- (2) Collection bottles and caps
- (2) Standard 24 mm size flanges
- AC Adaptor
- Product Manual
Features and Benefits
- Whisper-Quiet Motor
- Plug-in Only
- Backlight to make night pumping easier
- Push-Button Convenience
- Rapidly change between modes
- Variable Suction Power
Frequently Asked QuestionsQ. Does the Spectra S2 Double Pump?A Yes. Two double collection kits come included that contains everything needed to double pump.Q. Can the milk be pumped directly into storage bags?A Yes. This helps eliminate extra bottle-washing. Lansinoh's storage bags fit onto the flanges.Q. Does the S2 come with a battery?A No. This unit requires a wall outlet.Q. Is the S2 hospital grade?A Yes. It is a hospital grade closed system that prevents "backflow".Q. How often do the backflow protector diaphragms need to be replaced?A Replace them every 3 to 6 months. For daily pumping, replace the diaphragms every 2 - 3 months.Q. How long should pumping last?A Pump for at least 15 - 20 minutes. The S1 automatically shuts off after 30 minutes. Pump for at least 5 minutes after milk stops flowing to stimulate more production.
- Brand:Spectra S2
- Manufacturer: Spectra Baby USA
- Product Number: MM011305
- Application: Breast Pump
- Operation Type: Electric
- Pump Type: Single/Double
- Additional Information