Softech Plus Nasal Pediatric Cannula, by Teleflex Medical, is a soft cannula with a notch that provides flexibility and a more customized fit.that features 7 foot green star lumen tubing for reducing connection errors.
Softech Plus is the confident choice for comfortable oxygen delivery because of the proprietary combination of a softer Non-DEHP material and improved product design.
Softech Plus Nasal Cannula Features and Benefits
- Notch between nasal prongs to provide flexibility and a more customized fit.
- Soft durometer lariat tubing to increase patient comfort.
- Made of non-DEHP material.
- Star-lumen design provides crush-proof and kink-proof tubing for continuous flow.
- Green oxygen star-lumen lariat tubing to reduce connection errors.
Softech Plus Nasal Cannula Specifications
- Manufacturer: Teleflex Medical
- Tubing Size: 7 Foot
- Material: Non DEHP
- Softech Plus Nasal Pediatric Cannula item number: 1871
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Teleflex Medical
- Community Q&A
Product Questionsis this cannula latex free? how old is the patient who can wear this? tks!Question by: michelle yap on Sep 30, 2015 10:04:25 PMThis item does not contain latex. There is no maximum age limit for wearing the item; however, it is designed for young-adult aged persons and up.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 7, 2016 3:36:00 PMDo you sell a high flow nasal cannula for pediatrics? Thank you, JeanQuestion by: jean young on Feb 15, 2017 11:46:00 AMHigh Flow nasal cannulas are not available for pediatric patients.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Apr 12, 2017 11:45:00 AM