Softech Plus Nasal Cannula, by Teleflex Medical, is a soft cannula with a notch that provides flexibility and a more customized fit.that features 7 foot green star lumen tubing for reducing connection errors.
Softech Plus is the confident choice for comfortable oxygen delivery because of the proprietary combination of a softer Non-DEHP material and improved product design.
Softech Plus Nasal Cannula Features and Benefits
- Notch between nasal prongs to provide flexibility and a more customized fit.
- Soft durometer lariat tubing to increase patient comfort.
- Made of non-DEHP material.
- Star-lumen design provides crush-proof and kink-proof tubing for continuous flow.
- Green oxygen star-lumen lariat tubing to reduce connection errors.
Softech Plus Nasal Cannula Specifications
- Manufacturer: Teleflex Medical
- Tubing Size: 7 Foot
- Material: Non DEHP
- Softech Plus Nasal Cannula item number: 1870
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Teleflex Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow long are these with the cannula attached?Question by: carole on Sep 11, 2017 3:48:00 PMLengths vary depending on the cannula length. It's best to determine the length of the cannula then adding that to the length of the tubing. These are measured at seven feet.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Dec 4, 2017 9:24:00 AMAre these High Flow Cannulas?Question by: Ed Kay on Oct 8, 2017 8:07:00 AMThese are not considered high flow cannulas. You can find some high-flow cannulas at the following page: https://www.vitalitymedical.com/salter-labs-high-flow-cannulas.htmlAnswer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Dec 12, 2017 10:15:00 AMHow long are these cannula? I need 4 ft and 7 ftQuestion by: Susan Marquez on Apr 11, 2017 10:38:02 PMThese cannulas are available in 7-foot lengths.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Apr 12, 2017 12:09:00 PM