Customers Also Bought
Smiths Medical Sodium Chloride Inhalation Solution can be used to help in respiratory therapy. Load the saline solution into your nebulizer, such as the Micro Mist Nebulizer, and breathe. The sodium chloride helps produce mucus and phlegm from the mouth which then aids in improving the function of your lungs. This is particularly helpful for people with cystic fibrosis or if they need to gather sputum for medical testing. An additional use for this solution is to dilute medication you inhale. Also, each vial is easy to open for quick application. Simply twist off the top and it is good to go.
Smiths Medical Sodium Chloride Inhalation Solution Features and Benefits
- Simple Twist off Design for Quick Opening
- Dilutes Medication in Nebulizer
- Produces Sputum from the Mouth
- Aids in Strengthening Lungs
- Product Number: R0039, R0059, R0159
- Volume: 3, 5, 15 mL
- Sodium Chloride Concentration: .9%
- Brand: Portex
- Manufacturer: Smiths Medical
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!