Other Opsite product(s)
Customers Also Bought
OpSite Flexigrid 4 x 4-3/4 inch transparent film dressing is used for wound protection. Flexigrid is impermeable to water and body fluids and protects the skin underneath, allowing the patient to bathe without changing dressings. This wound dressing incorporates a unique grid pattern which allows simple but accurate assessments of the healing process. Caregivers may trace the edges of the wound upon the Flexigrid carrier that can be removed and stored in the patient's notes. OpSite Flexigrid Dressings allow the skin to breathe and prevent moisture build-up. Manufactured by Smith & Nephew, Flexigrid Transparent Film is easy to apply and use for wound management.
Opsite Flexigrid Features & Benefits
- Faster, safer, less painful wound healing.
- Superior film with acrylic adhesive.
- Adaptable to awkward areas.
- Unique wound measurement grid.
- Waterproof film.
- Simple, effective application technique.
Opsite Flexigrid Specifications
- Opsite Flexigrid Product Number: 66024628.
- Width: 2-3/8 Inch.
- Length: 2-3/4 Inch.
- Shape: Rectangle.
- Application: Transparent Adhesive Dressing.
- Construction: Transparent Film.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew.
- Brand: Opsite Flexigrid.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311527.
- HCPCS Code: A6258.
Flexigrid Additional Information
- Johns, Owen L., and Peter J. Metcalfe. "Dressings." U.S. Patent No. 5,618,556. 8 Apr. 1997.
- Nuutinen, Jouni, et al. "A closed unventilated chamber for the measurement of transepidermal water loss." Skin Research and Technology 9.2 (2003): 85-89.
- Lin, Yu-shuang, et al. "Moisture vapor transmission rates of various transparent dressings at different temperatures and humidities." Chinese medical journal 122.8 (2009): 927-930.
- Needham, Rowan, and Eugen-Matthias Strehle. "Evaluation of dressings used with local anaesthetic cream and for peripheral venous cannulation."Paediatric Care 20.8 (2008): 34-36.
- Demirtas, Yener, et al. "Management of split-thickness skin graft donor site: a prospective clinical trial for comparison of five different dressing materials." Burns 36.7 (2010): 999-1005.
- van Lint, Allison, et al. "Herpes simplex virus-specific CD8+ T cells can clear established lytic infections from skin and nerves and can partially limit the early spread of virus after cutaneous inoculation." The Journal of Immunology 172.1 (2004): 392-397.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smith & Nephew Sub Brand Opsite
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!