Other Opsite product(s)
Customers Also Bought
OpSite Post-Op 8 x 4 inch dressing is designed for casualty wounds and for minor cuts and lacerations. These dressings are easy to apply and come with a flexible carrier for ease of use. Post-Op dressings are impermeable to water and body fluids and protect the skin underneath the dressing. Wound patients using the Post-Op dressing may bathe without changing the dressing. Even upon difficult contours of the body, the Post-Op dressing stays in place. OpSite transparent film construction provides the ability to monitor the wound for fluid build up or infection without removing the dressing. Manufactured by Smith & Nephew, Post-Op Transparent Film is easy to apply and use for excellent wound management.
Post-Op combines a transparent film dressing with an absorbent dressing pad. The Post-Op dressings are impermeable to water and body fluids and protect the skin underneath the dressing. Wound patients using the Post-Op dressing may bathe without changing the dressing. OpSite Post-Op Dressings allow the skin to breathe and prevent moisture build-up. OpSite Post-Op Dressings allow the skin to breathe and prevent moisture build-up. Constructed with a low allergy adhesive, OpSite Post-Op dressings reduce the risk of irritation while keeping the dressing in place.
Opsite Post-Op Features & Benefits
- Fluid and bacterial barrier.
- Faster, safer, less painful wound healing.
- Combination of transparent film and absorbent pad.
- Low adherent pad surface.
- Highly comfortable.
- Superior film with acrylic adhesive.
- Low allergy adhesive.
- Reduces risk of secondary infection.
- Contours and adapts to awkward areas.
- Waterproof film.
- Simple, effective application technique.
Opsite Post-Op Specifications
- Opsite Post-Op Product Number: 66000713.
- Width: 4 Inch.
- Length: 8 Inch.
- Shape: Rectangle.
- Application: Transparent Adhesive Dressing.
- Construction: Transparent Film.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew.
- Brand: Opsite Post-Op.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311527.
- HCPCS Code: A6203.
Post-Op Additional Information
- Bhattacharyya, Mayukh, et al. "A prospective clinical audit of patient dressing choice for post-op arthroscopy wounds." WOUNDS UK 1.1 (2005): 30.
- Aindow, Dana, and Martyn Butcher. "Films or fabrics: is it time to reappraise postoperative dressings?." British journal of nursing 14.19 (2005).
- Jester, Rebecca, et al. "A one hospital study of the effect of wound dressings and other related factors on skin blistering following total hip and knee arthroplasty." Journal of Orthopaedic Nursing 4.2 (2000): 71-77.
- O'Brien, Gillian, et al. "A multi‐centre, prospective, clinical in‐market evaluation to assess the performance of Opsite™ Post‐Op Visible dressings." International wound journal 7.5 (2010): 329-337.
- Leal, Ann, and Pam Kirby. "Blister formation on primary wound closure sites: a comparison of two dressings." WOUNDS UK 4.2 (2008): 31.
- Mandy, Stephen H. "A new primary wound dressing made of polyethylene oxide gel." The Journal of dermatologic surgery and oncology 9.2 (1983): 153-155.
- Cosker, T., et al. "Choice of dressing has a major impact on blistering and healing outcomes in orthopaedic patients." Journal of wound care 14.1 (2005): 27-29.
- Downie, Fiona, et al. "Barrier dressings in surgical site infection prevention strategies." British Journal of Nursing 19 (2010).
- Additional Information