Customers Also Bought
Solosite Conformable Wound Gel Dressing Overview
Solosite Conformable Wound Gel Dressing are wound care gauze pads saturated with Solosite Gel. They provide a primary cover and/or filler for wound deficiencies to absorb wound exudate as they create a moist wound environment necessary for timely and effective healing. These hydrogel dressings are meant to cover the entire wound bed of minor burns, abrasions, lacerations, and ulcers. As it moistens the wound, it also supports autolytic debridement. Each dressing comes individually packaged for convenience.
Features and Benefits
- Maintains Close Contact with the Wound
- Absorbs Wound Exudate
- For Skin Tears, Cuts, Burns, and More
- Hydration and Wound Care Packing Gauze
- Mild Reactivity
Solosite Conformable Hydrogel Dressing is indicated for the following situations:
- Post-Surgical Incisions
- First and Second Degree Burns
- Pressure and Stasis Ulcers
- Cuts and Abrasions
- Radiation Dermatitis
Instructions for Use
- Clean the wound and remove damaged tissue with a wound cleanser.
- Take the pouch out of the packaging.
- Open the bag with the notched opening.
- Remove the SOLOSITE Gel Conformable Wound Dressing.
- Place the dressing over the wound, completely covering the wound bed
- Use a secondary dressing to secure the wound
- Eclypse Secondary Dressing CR3769 | 5-9/10 x 5-9/10 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Secondary Dressing CR3818 | 3-9/10 x 3-9/10 Inch by Advancis: ideal for small surface wounds
- Eclypse Super Absorber Dressing CR3743 | 7-9/10 x 11-4/5 Inch by Advancis: an advanced super absorbent dressing
- Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew
- Brand: Solosite
- Product Number(s): 59482300, 59482400, 59482440
- Application: Wound Dressing
- Size(s): 2 x 2-Inch, 4 x 4-Inch
- Solosite Gel Ingredients: water, glycerol, absorbent polymer, allantoin, antiseptic preservative
- Dressing Ingredients: sterile non-woven dressing, gel
- Additional Information