Other Profore product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Profore LF Bandage System, by Smith & Nephew, is a latex-free, multi-layer compression bandage system, designed specifically to meet the needs of patients sensitive to latex. Suitable for both home and hospital care, the Profore LF, delivers effective pressure, with higher pressure at the ankle, encouraging better blood flow up through the leg, while decreasing pressure exhibited at the calf. By utilizing two compression layers, the Profore LF safely, effectively pads bony prominences such as shin bones for protection to ensure comfort and confidence during daily wear.
Profore LF Bandage System features sufficient absorptive capacity to manage exudate for up to a full week without the need for reapplication. By only having to change the dressing once a week, the required nursing time for the wound to effectively heal is reduced, thereby decreasing risk of venous leg ulcers, as well as significantly reducing costs. All of the components for graduated compression therapy are included in one convenient package, minimizing preparation time.
Profore LF Bandage System Features and Benefits:
- Effective Compression.
- Graduated Compression.
- Sustained Compression.
- Extended Weartime.
- One Profore LF Wound Contact Layer.
- One Profore LF #1 Padding Bandage.
- One Profore LF #2 Light Comfortable Dressing.
- One Profore LF #3 Light Compression Bandage.
- One Profore LF #4 Flexible Cohesive Bandage.
Profore LF Bandage System Specifications:
- Product Number: 66020626
- Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew
- Contains: Latex-Free Multi-Layer High Compression Bandaging System (1 Piece/Package and 8 Packages/Case), Padding Bandage, Light Conforming Bandage, Light Compression Bandage, Self-Adherent Bandage
- Latex Free: Yes
- HCPCS Code: A6207, A6441, A6443, A6449, A6454
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smith & Nephew Sub Brand Profore Latex Free Contains Latex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
- The part where they lied in their advertising, and by they, I mean Vitality Medical