Other Acticoat product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Acticoat 7 Day Antimicrobial Dressing is a medical wound dressing that utilizes advanced silver technology to create an effective barrier to bacterial penetration for providing an optimal, contamination-free wound-healing environment. The Acticoat 7 features a rayon / polyester blend core that helps to manage moisture levels while controlling silver ion release via a silver-coated high-density polyethylene mesh. The fast-acting, pure-silver nanocrystalline coating delivers antimicrobial barrier protection within 30 minutes, much faster than other forms of silver.
Acticoat 7 Day Antimicrobial Dressing can be cut to the desired shape or size to wrap around any body part, making it versatile, as well as cost-effective, since it can also be left on wounds for up to seven days. Changing the dressing less frequently results in less exposure of the wound bed, thereby resulting in reduced risk of infection, and lowering hospital costs.
Acticoat 7 Day Antimicrobial Dressing Features and Benefits:
- Silver-Coated High-Density Polyethylene Mesh Facilitates Passage of Silver.
- Fast-Acting, Long-Lasting Antimicrobial Barrier Control.
- Prevents Wound Contamination.
- Can Be Left On Wounds For Up to 7 Days.
- Dressings Can Be Cut to Desired Shape and Size.
- Sustained Release of Silver Results In Fewer Dressing Changes and Lower Risk of Infection.
- Rayon / Polyester Core Helps Manage Moisture Level and Control Silver Release.
Acticoat 7 Day Antimicrobial Dressing Specifications:
- Product Number: 20141, 20241, 20341
- Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew
- For External Use Only
- HCPCS Code: A9270
- Additional Information