Customers Also Bought
Smart Caregiver Two Call Buttons and Wireless Caregiver Pager - TL-5102TP is an audible alert pager with a range of 150 to 300 feet. This patient alarm system alerts caregivers that patients need assistance when patients push the call button placed on their wall, a lanyard, or another safe place. When a button is pushed, the small pager's 30-second siren or three-second doorbell-like chime will sound. This device is ideal for caregivers who can't always be nearby the patient.
Two Buttoned and Wireless Paging System (Smart Caregiver TL-5102TP) Features and Benefits
- Lengthy Range
- Easy to Use
- Long-Lasting Battery Life
- Enhanced Patient Communication
How to Use
After putting in the batteries to both the pager and call buttons, attach the call buttons to the wall using the double-stick tape and mounting brackets or attach them to the lanyard straps. Test the Smart Caregiver Wireless Personal Pager System by pushing the “Push to help” button on the call buttons. The pager will sound an alert tone (which is changeable) when the call buttons are pushed. Adjust the distance between the buttons and pager until the max range has been identified.
What Comes in the Box?
- 1 Caregiver Pager (batteries included)
- 2 Call Buttons (batteries included)
- 2 Call Button mounting brackets
- 2 lanyard straps
- 2 double-stick tape strips
- Manufacturer: Smart Caregiver
- Application: Alerting Caregivers
- Power: AA Batteries and A23-12V Batteries (Included)
- Call Button Size: Around 1.5 x 1.5 Inches
- Pager Size: 3.5 x 2.5 Inches
- Warranty: 90-Day Warranty
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information