Customers Also Bought
Skil-Care Rigid Palm Padded Mitts
Rigid Palm Padded Mitt Restraints are used with at risk patients for grabbing medical catheters or tubing. These hand control mitts are made with a thick 1 inch padding and a rigid palm to prevent grabbing. The top piece is made with a nylon mesh to allow air to circulate to keep the patients hand cool and dry. Manufactured by Skil-Care, these mitten restraints offer separate finger channels to help control hand contracture. Attached straps secure the hand restraint to limit the patients arm movement. The Skil-Care 306115 Hand Control Mitts are machine washable and dryable after removing the insert.
Product Features & Benefits
- Mitten restraints with rigid palm to protect patients from grabbing medical instruments or bandages and dressings.
- Provides for air circulation to keep hands comfortable and dry.
- Separate finger channels for better hand control mitts.
- Allows visual inspection of the hand.
- Separate straps limit patient arm movement.
- Machine washable.
- Product Item Number: 306115.
- Size: Universal.
- Materials: synthetic sheepskin.
- Manufacturer: Skil-Care.
Product Manuals & Documents
- Skil-Care Rigid Palm Padded Mitts Restraint User Guide offers information for the safe use and care of this mitten restraint.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Skil-Care Rx Type Restraint
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDoes item 306115 require a prescription?Question by: Michelle Villarreal on Apr 10, 2017 12:26:00 PMThis item does require a business license to be submitted before it can be shipped due to differing regulations.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 3, 2017 9:35:00 AM