Customers Also Bought
Simple ABI Kit with Manual Cuffs, manufactured by Newman Medical, are premier ABI and vascular testing diagnostic systems for the most accurate and varied testing protocols. The computer utilizes the simpleABI system that is designed to update with the ever-changing world of medicine. From your office, you'll be able to upgrade your equipment with the latest ICD codes and LCD requirements to get the most out of your doppler.
With the manual simpleABI system single level stress testing cuff, you can quickly and efficiently administer tests with the arterial doppler. Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) is under diagnosed; in a hospital setting you can diagnose, capture and treat PAD. Reduce overall healthcare costs in your organization through accurately diagnosing this issue.
Studies suggest that it can be cost effective to provide primary care offices with diagnostic systems for PAD testing, thus increasing revenues and improving patient care simultaneously. In return for the use of the simpleABI systems, offices provide information/referrals to the organizations if further evaluation or intervention is required. SimpleABI diagnostic and screening systems are significantly less expensive than previous products, making it feasible for many more practices to test for PAD.
Newman Medical Simple ABI Kit with Manual Cuff Features and Benefits
- Simple and Accurate ABI and Vascular Testing.
- Very Sensitive Arterial Doppler.
- Quickly and Accurately Test Patients Anywhere.
- SimpleABI Systems are Easily Updated.
- Easy PC Based Interface with Data Transferable Between all SimpleABI Systems.
- Easily Transportable with Mobile Settings.
- Single Level Stress Testing.
- "Gold Standard" for Vascular Diagnosis.
- Observe Reports on Screen without Need to Memorize Complex Menus or Protocols.
- Manually Initiate Tests, Inflation and Deflation.
Newman Medical Simple ABI Kit with Manual Cuff Kit Contents
- Single Level ABI and TBI Testing.
- Sensitive 8 MHz Doppler.
- PVR Waveforms.
- 4 Arm / Leg Cuffs (2 x 10 cm, 2 x 12 cm).d
- Manual Aneroid.
- Mobile Carry Bag.
Newman Medical ABI-300 Simple ABI Kit with Manual Cuff Specifications
- Product Numbers: 93922.
- Height: 42 inches.
- Weight: 12 pounds.
- Manual, PC-Based System for Single Level Examinations.
- SimpleABI 300CL Reporting Software.
- Sensitive 8MHz Doppler.
- PVR Waveforms.
- 4 Cuffs (Two 10 cm; Two 12 cm).
- Manual Cuff Inflator.
- Electrical Shock Protection: Type B Applied Part; Class II Equipment.
- Standards: IEC60601-1, IEC60601-2, IEC60601-2-37.
- Battery Life: 10 hours.
Simple ABI Additional Information
- Measurement and Interpretation of the Ankle-Brachial Index : A Scientific Statement from the American Heart Association: Circulation, Nov 2012.
- Daigle, R.J., The Pocket Guide to Physiologic Arterial Testing, p.104: Summer Publishing, 2013.
- Simple ABI with Cuff Link Brochure describes the auto inflate and auto calculate features.
- Simple ABI with Cuff Link User Manual for vascular diagnostics.
- PAD Testing Protocol for Simple ABI Pad testing.
- Newman Medical PAD Screening Report is a form to use as a guide in conducting and recording test results.
- Newman Medical ABI Chart displays highest brachaial pressure with corresponding highest ankle pressure.
Simple ABI Video (4:26 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Newman Medical Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!