Customers Also Bought
Shoulder Finger Ladder is an exercise tool used for progressive motion for the shoulder, elbow and wrist joints. It is constructed with eucalyptus wood and has an anti-humidity sealer coating. There are 32 steps carved into the wood with a mounting hole on each end. Mount to any wall. This shoulder ladder therapy device is adaptable to standing patients as well as wheelchair bound patients.
- Should ladder exercise tool
- Finger ladder physical therapy
- Finger ladder exercise
- Provides shoulder pain exercises
- Product Number: W15147
- Size: 32 steps
- Material: Eucalyptus wood
- Application: Shoulder ladder therapy
- Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3B Scientific
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!