Shoulder Finger Ladder is an exercise tool used for progressive motion for the shoulder, elbow and wrist joints. It is constructed with eucalyptus wood and has an anti-humidity sealer coating. There are 32 steps carved into the wood with a mounting hole on each end. Mount to any wall. This shoulder ladder therapy device is adaptable to standing patients as well as wheelchair bound patients.
- Should ladder exercise tool
- Finger ladder physical therapy
- Finger ladder exercise
- Provides shoulder pain exercises
- Product Number: W15147
- Size: 32 steps
- Material: Eucalyptus wood
- Application: Shoulder ladder therapy
- Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3B Scientific
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!