Customers Also Bought
Shoebaum Air Cam Fracture Boot with Shock Absorber Sole by ErgoActives is the world's first patented Air CAM Walker with loaded spring shock absorbers that are designed to reduce the impact when the injured leg hits the ground. With this advanced, comfortable boot, you can now say good bye to the traditional, smelly cast. Along with diminishing stress, the Shoebaum Air Cam also promotes compression and facilitates proper healing time.
The Shoebaum Air Cam Fracture Boot with Shock Absorber Sole features an adjustable "Toe-Bumper System" that is designed to protect the injured toe from impact, along with an easy front access to help supervise wounds without having to remove the boot. The disposable inner sock inflates all around the foot to apply the desired amount of compression, and helping the foot to remain in securely in place.
Vitality Medical also carries other support boots, such as the and the Pneumatic Walking Boot Gen 2.
Shoebaum Air Cam Fracture Boot with Shock Absorber Sole Features and Benefits:
- Eliminates Need For Regular Cast.
- Convenient Velcro Straps For Fast and Easy Adjustment.
- Adjustable "Toe-Bumper System" Protects the Injured Toe From Impact.
- Easy Front Access to Supervise Wounds Without Removing Immobilization.
- Loaded Impact-Reducing EVA Anti-Vibration Sole Spring Shock Absorbers.
- Loaded Spring Shock Absorbers Reduce the Impact of the Injured Leg With the Ground.
- Disposable Inner Sock Inflates All Around the Foot, Applying Desired Amount of Pressure.
Shoebaum Air Cam Fracture Boot with Shock Absorber Sole Specifications:
- Manufacturer: ErgoActives
- Sizes: Medium (Sizes 5 to 11.5), L/XL (Sizes 12 to 15)
- Product Numbers: A012, A013
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIs this boot for use with broken ankle?Question by: Sherry Merwin on Jul 23, 2017 2:40:00 PMWe do not employ any medical professionals and therefore cannot answer any specific questions regarding this item. We recommend contacting the your physician for the best advice.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jan 19, 2018 10:21:00 AM