Designed to be a lightweight, recyclable option for a patient being cared for at home, the Pitch-It IV Pole reduces the cost for both homecare equipment providers and patients. The Pitch-It eliminates the need for retrieval, cleaning, bagging, and tagging old IV poles. When this IV pole is no longer needed, it can simply been put out with the recycling.
The Pitch-It IV pole is lightweight and foldable, making it very easy to transport. Whether the patient would like to go out for the day or simply move to another room, the pole can move with them with ease. The innovative tripod design makes it easy to adjust the overall height, making it possible to place the pole on either the floor or a table. Improvising ways to hang an IV bag for gravity-fed infusion is a hassle and not as effective as having this lightweight, portable IV pole on hand.
Pitch-It IV Pole Features and Benefits
- Eliminates Cost of Returning IV Poles
- Lightweight and Recyclable
- Innovative Tripod Design
- For Use on Floor or Tabletop
- No Need to Improvise Gravity-Fed Infusions
- Easy to Transport
- Reduces Cost of Shipping
- For Home Health Care, Home Infusions, Hospice Use
- Manufacturer: Sharps Compliance
- Materials: Aluminum
- Extended Height: 53 Inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.25 Pounds
- Product Length: 31 Inches
- HCPCS Code: E0776
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Sharps Compliance Inc
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!