Receive gentle massaging action in the legs, ankles and feet with supportive Shape To Fit™ Anti-Embolism Knee-Highs. These knee-highs are part of Dr. Comfort's medical collection offering 18 mmHg compression to relieve mild swelling and promote blood circulation following surgery. Compression wear is very important to wear to prevent blood clots, especially deep vein thrombosis that can occur when an individual is bedridden or inactive for long periods of time during recovery.
The fabric is made with a nylon and Spandex blend that's woven to give graduated compression to the ankle and leg. It is also given Dr. Comfort's soft-seam construction to add compression while being gentle to the skin. These medical grade closed-toe knee-high stockings are available in beige and black colors in sizes small to 3X with short, regular and long lengths for a precise fit.
Shape to Fit Anti-Embolism Knee-High Features and Benefits:
- Medical Grade Compression
- Promotes Blood Circulation
- Soft-Seam Construction
- Graduated Compression
- Reduces Inflammation
- Prevents Blood Clots
- Variety of Sizes for a Good Fit
- Manufacturer: Dr. Comfort
- Brand: Shape To Fit™
- Style: Closed-Toe Knee-Highs
- Color: Beige, Black
- Compression: 18 mmHg
- User: Unisex
- Material: Nylon with Spandex
- Item Numbers:
- Beige- 11000S (SM), 11000S-SHORT, 11000S-LONG, 11000M (MD), 11000M-SHORT, 11000M-LONG, 11000L (LG), 11000L-SHORT, 11000L-LONG, 11000XL (XL), 11000XL-SHORT, 11000XL-LONG, 110002X (2X), 110002X-SHORT, 110002X-LONG, 110003X (3X), 110003X-SHORT, 110003X-LONG
- Black- 11300S (SM), 11300S-SHORT, 11300S-LONG, 11300M (MD), 11300M-SHORT, 11300M-LONG, 11300L (LG), 11300L-SHORT, 11300L-LONG, 11300XL (XL), 11300XL-SHORT, 11300XL-LONG, 113002X (2X), 113002X-SHORT, 113002X-LONG, 113003X (3X)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Dr. Comfort Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!