Customers Also Bought
Shape To Fit™ Truly Sheer Fashion Stockings by Dr. Comfort are designed for professional women needing firm 20-30 mmHg compression support. These stockings are available in beige, black, nude and taupe and are also ideal for women who enjoy fashion and need to wear medical sheer knee highs. The sheer stockings are ultra-soft and comfortable to allow them to be worn for long periods of time. The Truly Sheer Fashion line offers firm 20-30 mmHg compression support to reduce leg cramping and inflammation due to poor leg circulation from varicose veins, venous thrombosis, and diabetes.
Shape To Fit Truly Sheer Fashion Knee Highs adds class to any wardrobe. The sheer nylon with spandex construction is stretchy and latex-free. The material is also very lightweight and features Dr. Comfort's proprietary soft-seam construction to be mindful of sensitive skin. It also has Dr. Comfort's signature wide non-binding support band to hold up well for busy and active days.
With firmer support, many individuals require additional tools to assist with donning and doffing. You may also be interested in Jobst Donning Gloves to add traction to stocking application.
Shape to Fit Truly Sheer Fashion Knee-High Stocking 20-30 mmHg Features and Benefits:
- Firm Compression
- Lightweight Material
- Therapeutic Graduated Compression
- Stylish Hosiery
- Promotes Blood Circulation in the Legs
- Reduces Leg Fatigue
- Reduces Aching Legs
- Reduces Leg Cramping
- Non-Binding Support Band Keeps Stocking Up
- Comfortable Nylon and Spandex Material
- Soft-Seam Design
- Manufacturer: Dr. Comfort
- Brand: Shape To Fit™
- Style: Truly Sheer Fashion
- Colors: Beige, Black, Nude, Taupe
- Compression: Firm 20-30 mmHg
- Quantity: Pair
- User: Women
- Fabric: Sheer Nylon with Spandex
- White- 11900S (SM), 11900M (MD), 11900L (LG), 11900XL (XL)
- Wheat- 11890S (SM), 11890M (MD), 11890L (LG), 11890XL (XL)
- Black- 11915S (SM), 11915M (MD), 11915L (LG), 11915XL (XL)
- Taupe- 11934M (MD), 11934L (LG), 11934XL (XL)
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!