Customers Also Bought
Sentinel Enteral Feeding Pump by Amsino International S-1000-SI is easy-to-use and simple to program eternal feeding pump. It reduces training time and minimizes programming errors. It comes with a large dual display that is clear and easy to read and is equipped with advanced memory, which will not be erased when the unit is powered off. The rotor has a unique shape and it features visual and audible alarms.
This enteral feeding pump is reliable, safe, and accurate. Its compact size allows it to easily and conveniently be transported from place to place. It is highly durable, simple to use, and features many quality mechanical parts that ensure that the enteral pump set stay in place.
It comes with built-in pole clamps that allow for patient mobility. For convenience, the pump can quickly be loaded with one hand. It has a unique cap holder that prevents contamination of the set on the back of the pump. Dose limits can be programmed in 1ml increments up to 2000mls, then 5ml increments up to 9999ml. The smooth-plastic case is easily cleaned with soap and water or with a sanitizing wipe, such as CaviWipes by Metrex.
Product Features and Benefits
- Keeps Record of Accumulated Formula Delivered
- Lightweight for Easy and Convenient Transport
- Built-In Pole Clamps for Patient Mobility
- Pump can Easily be Loaded with One Hand
- Clear-Large Display that can be Read at a Distance
- Distinctive Audible and Visual Alerts
- Equipped with Advanced Memory Function
- Smooth Case is Easily Cleaned with Soap and Water
- Comes with Full Line of Enteral Feeding Sets and Accessories
- Manufacturer: Amsino International
- Brand: Sentinel
- Product Number: S-1000-SI
- Dose Increments: 1ml - 2000ml & 5ml - 9999ml
- Application: Enteral Feeding Pump
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions.
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIs the pole also available with this item for purchase?Question by: Virginia Macina on Jul 28, 2016 10:21:11 AMThe sale price shown is for the unit only. All other accessories, including the pole, need to be purchase separately. Be sure to visit our site for information about accessories for this item.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 19, 2016 12:14:00 PM