Customers Also Bought
Medline Semi-Rigid Post-Op Shoes work well for post-operative procedures in and around the foot area. The shoe supplies support by offering a molded heel collar to secure foot placement, reducing the risk of the heel slipping off the back. A cushioned rocker sole with heel and toe pitch promotes a more natural walking stride. A durable nylon upper section contains a soft inner lining to protect the feet from getting water inside, which will keep your feet mostly dry. Durable loop-lock closure makes it easier to have a tight, secure seal against your foot to prevent slip-offs. To make it easier to fit against your foot, a removable tongue makes it easier to simply place your foot in the shoe rather than attempting to slide it in. Once you have the right fit, just apply the tongue and you're ready to go.
The Post-Op Shoe comes in four different sizes for men and women, as well as a pediatric size.For added support, you may also like Silipos Wonder Spur Soft Silicon Spur Cup.
Product Features and Benefits
- Perfect for Post-Operative Extremity Procedures
- Molded Heel Collar for Better Foot Placement
- Cushioned Rocker Sole with Heel and Toe Pitch
- Promotes a More Natural-Looking Walking Motion
- Loop-Lock Closure for a Better, Tighter Seal
- Removable Tongue for Easier Foot Insertion
- Several Sizes to fit a Patient's Needs
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Closure: Hook and Loop
- Style: Post Operative Shoe
- Material: Nylon
- Latex Free: Yes
- Available Sizes: X-Small (Women's 3-5), Small (Women's 6-7.5) Medium (Men's 7-8/Women's 8-9), Large (Men's 8.5-9.5/Women's 9.5-10.5), Men's X-Large (Men's 14.5-15.5), Men's Small ( Men's10-11/Women's 11-12), Men's Medium (Men's 11.5-12.5/Women's 12.5+), Men's Large (Men's 13-14).
- Usage: Men, Women, Pediatric
- Product Numbers: ORT30300ML, ORT30300MM, ORT30300MS, ORT30300MXL, ORT30300P, ORT30300WL, ORT30300WM, ORT30300WS, ORT30300WXS
- HCPCS: L3260
- Medline Foot Support Catalog Contains Style and Size Chart.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A