Other Tranquility product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Select Incontinence Booster Pad is a soft, flow-through pad indicated for adult incontinence. Designed to fill to capacity and then pass additional fluid into the primary garment, these booster underpads are easy to change and dispose of for optimal hygienity. With moderate absorbance capacity, these adult incontinence pads come in a variety of different sizes to suit a wide dimension of different people.
Select Incontinence Booster Pad keeps the skin drier, more comfortable and healthier while maintaining a fluff core for enhanced comfort. Each one of the booster underpads increases the capacity of any disposable brief or undergarment, helping maintain a moisture-free environment while providing the highest level of comfort.
Now with NEW Adhesive Strip added for extra security!
You might be interested in additional, similar adult incontinence booster pads that we carry, such as Tranquility TopLiner Booster Contour Pad.
Tranquilty also manufactures male guard pads.
Features and Benefits
- Designed to fill to capacity and then pass additional fluid into the primary garment.
- Easy to change and dispose of for optimal hygienity.
- Available in a variety of different sizes to suit a wide dimension of different people.
- Effectively keeps the skin drier, more comfortable and healthier while maintaining a fluff core for enhanced comfort.
- Product Number: 2760, 2762, 2770
- Manufacturer: Tranquility Principle Business
- Brand: Select
- Size Options: Small, Medium, Extended
- Dimension Options: Medium 4.25 x 12.25 Inches (2760), Small 3.25 x 12 Inches (2770), Extended 5.25 x 15 Inches (2762)
- Usage: Disposable
- Backsheet Material: Cloth-Like
- Absorbency: Moderate
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Tranquility Principle Business Brand Tranquility Absorption Moderate Backsheet Material Flow-thru Gender Unisex
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A