Customers Also Bought
Attends Poly Briefs are competitively priced with excellent acquisition speed, capacity, and leakage protection for ultimate skin wellness. Unisex Briefs with a tailored fit in a full-coverage. Attends Briefs come with Easy-Fit Tapes for easy refastening ability. These adult briefs come with a Microporous acquisition layer rapidly absorbs fluids and keeps them from resurfacing. Absorbent polymer helps control odor and locks wetness away. A pH-reducing cellulose fibers layer is also included. Soft, cloth-like inner liner is gentle against the skin. Poly outer covering prevents leakage and provides ease of positioning. Easy-fit tape tabs for re-fastening without tearing. Attends Poly Briefs are packaged in discreet outer cases.
Attends Care Poly Briefs Features & Benefits
- Promotes Optimal Skin Health
- Absorbent polymer helps control odor and locks wetness away from skin.
- Triple-Tier moisture locking system
- Microporous acquisition layer rapidly absorbs fluids and keeps them from resurfacing.
- pH-Reducing Fibers
- Odor control.
- Microporous acquisition layer.
- Super absorbent polymer.
- Heavy absorbency.
- Gentle on skin.
- Easy-fit tape tabs.
- Excellent acquisition speed, capacity, and leakage protection for ultimate skin wellness.
Attends Care Poly Briefs Specifications
- Product Numbers: BR20, BR25, BR30, BR40.
- Sizes: Medium, Regular, Large, X-Large.
- Sizing Ranges Waist / Hip: 32-44 Inch, 34-56 Inch, 45-58 Inch, 58-63 Inch.
- Absorbent Capacity: Heavy Absorbency.
- Application: Incontinent Brief.
- Backing Material: Poly.
- Color: White.
- Fastener Type: Resealable Tabs.
- Gender: Unisex.
- Leg Style: Elastic Gathers.
- Style: Tab Closure.
- Topsheet Material: Nonwoven.
- Type: Poly Brief.
- Users: Adults.
- Brand: Attends®.
- Manufacturer: Attends Healthcare Products.
- UNSPSC Code: 53102303.
- HCPCS Code: A4520.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Attends Healthcare Products Absorption Heavy Backsheet Material Poly
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!