Customers Also Bought
Universal Alarm allows you to monitor in several different ways to keep your patient safe. The system will alert caregivers when the patient has risen from their bed or chair. It is designed to serve as a patient monitor. This alarm works with sensor pads in bed or on chairs. It provides a single alarm tone of 80 decibels. The alarm is tamper-resistant and break-resistant. It features an auto-reset and an always-on function. An alert light is also featured. This alarm comes with a battery testing function, a low battery indicator and 2 AAA batteries.
Possible Alarm Configurations
- Seat Belt
- Toilet Pads
- Pull Cord
Product Features & Benefits
- Universal usage.
- Multiple applications.
- Easy to use and operate.
- Monitors dementia patients.
- Monitors wandering patients.
- Detects egress at earliest stage.
- Auto reset feature.
- Eliminates false alarms or "alarm fatigue."
- Will not sound if resident simply rolls over in bed.
- Alarm will automatically shut off if resident sits or lies back down on pad after fully getting off pad.
- Ultra-thin monitoring pads are discreet and imperceptible to residents.
- Meets Joint Commission guidelines.
- Easily converts from a pad monitoring alarm to a personal alarm using the pin, cord and clip sets sold on accessories page.
- Break-resistant ABS case.
- Product Number: SUA-1.
- Alarm Sound: 80 dBA.
- HCPCS Code: A9280.
- Warranty: 1 year.
Product Sensors and Accessories Match-Ups
- SPAH-1B, black silicone
- AMH-1, black nylon
- AMH-1Y, yellow nylon
- AMH-2, black mesh front nylon
- AMH-3, black mesh front nylon
- 24 x 30 Inch, 1-year warranty
- 12 x 30 Inch, 1-year warranty
- 12 x 30 Inch, 45-day warranty
- 12 x 30 Inch, 14-day warranty
- 12 x 30 Inch, Wireless, 1-year warranty
- 12 x 12 Inch, 1-year warranty
- 12 x 12 Inch, 45-day warranty
- 12 x 12 Inch, Wireless, 1-year warranty
- 12 x 12 Inch, 14-day warranty
- Quick-Release, 1-year warranty
- SUB-1, Universal Mounting Bracket
- 2 Foot Cord, pull cord
- 4 Foot Cord, pull cord
- Locking Clip, for use with pull cord
- ASR-1 80, 80 Inch recliner strap
- PEC-1, Pad Extension Cord
Manuals and Documents
- User Instructions contains information to setup and operate this patient monitoring system.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Secure Safety Solutions
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!