Customers Also Bought
Secure MAG-3 Magnet Alarm is an ideal patient alarm to detect when a patient attempts to egress. This patient alarm is simple to use. Select between two different tones to help the caregiver identify the location of the egress. Select between three different decibel levels depending upon how far away the caregiver resides. The alarm is equipped with a low battery indicator and an "on" light to let the caregiver easily note that the alarm is operational.This manufacturer offers many patient alarm systems for at-risk patients, including the Universal Alarm, the Wireless Caregiver Alert System and many Alarm Accessories and Replacement Parts.
- Magnet alarm
- Pull string with magnet
- Clip for attaching the pull string to clothing
Product Features & Benefits
- Magnet releases from any direction.
- Tamper-resistant cover.
- Always on for patient safety.
- No alarm delay switch.
- Auto reset button.
- Select between 2 tones.
- Select between 3 decibel levels.
- Activated alarm light.
- Product Number: MAG-3.
- 2 Tones.
- Sound: 70, 80 or 90 dBA.
- Approvals: Meets Joint Commission Guidelines.
- HCPCS Code: A9280.
- Manufacturer: Personal Safety Corporation.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year.
Manuals and Documents
- MAG-3 Magnet Alarm Instructions for Fall Alarm Monitor with magnet pull string.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Secure Safety Solutions
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!