Customers Also Bought
The Seca 797 EMR Validated Column Scale with Eye-Level Display and Wi-Fi Function is a sophisticated model to obtain accurate patient information with wireless data transfer capability. The built-in Wi-Fi module provides the vehicle for convenient data transmission into an EMR system. The USB barcode scanner is an option to identify patient with results as well. It's fast and easy, but also ensures accurate information as it streamlines the process.
As a professional scale, the Seca 797 is built extremely durable to withstand rigorous use in a hospital or clinic environment. The metal platform is sturdy and offers a lower profile, a welcomed design for patients who are affected by obesity or who have limited mobility. The Eye-Level Scale with 2-line digital display makes height and weight information available at-a-glance and accessible to patient and healthcare worker. Weight is displayed in desired measurement by pressing the lbs/kg switch over button. Calculations will support a patient up to 550 pounds. The digital measuring rod, which reaches 90-inches, is also generous to meet the needs of diverse patients and is displayed in inches or centimeters. The scale with automatically calculate Body Mass Index (BMI).
Seca 797 with EMR and Wi-Fi Function truly standardizes patient care. The scale also can be moved or relocated with ease tilting it on its built-in rubber coated casters. This series also has other affordable models such as the Seca 777 Digital Scale with the same functionality with USB port instead of Wi-Fi module.
Features and Benefits:
- Built-in Wi-Fi Module
- Prevents Manual Transcription Errors
- Easy Transport on Built-In Castors
- Swappable Eye-Level Digital Display
- Higher Weight Capacity of 550 lbs.
- Safe, Tilt-Proof Metal Platform
- Simple User Interface
- Weight kg/lbs. Switch-Over Button
- Manufacturer: Seca
- Model: 797
- Product Number: 797 1821 009
- Quantity: Each
- Weight: 28.4 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 550 lbs.
- Graduation: 0.2 lbs./100g
- Measuring Range: 4-90 Inches
- Scale Dimensions: 16.1 x 53.4 x 22.7 Inches
- Platform Dimensions: 13.8 W x 16.5 H x 2.3 H Inches
- Power: AA Batteries or Power Adapter
- Data Transmission: Wi-Fi Module
- Functions: TARE, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, Damping - Motion Filter, lbs/kg Switch-Over Lock, automatic BMI, USB-Port and Holder for Scanner
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information