Customers Also Bought
The Seca 787 EMR Validated Column Scale with Eye-Level Display integrates the convenience of a digital scale with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) capability. EMR readiness adds convenience, saves time and streamlines patient screenings by directly transferring the data to the EMR system. This professional eye-level scale features a digital measuring rod to calculate Body Mass Index (BMI) and an extra-long height measuring range from 48 - 90 inches. The two-line digital display captures height and weight with the choice of in/cm and kg or lbs. The scale offers a high max weight capacity of 550 pounds. When treating patients with obesity or limited mobility or who are affected with obesity, the Seca 787 platform design helps these patients feel safe when stepping onto the platform. The metal, tilt-proof base is low-profile and visibly sturdy to give confidence as well as hold up to rigorous use. The platform is also textured for a non-slip surface.
Setting up and positioning the scale is simplified by tilting the scale onto its wide wheelbase and rubber-coated castors. The Seca 787 Digital Eye-Level Display for Networked Weight and Measuring is powered with AA batteries or AC adapter. The digital display can be swapped out to its right or left side to be aligned to the needs of the clinic. Navigating the digital interface is truly simple with only four buttons, including Auto-Off, lbs/kg Switch-Over, Tare and Auto-HOLD, a provision to ensure precise weighing.
Another innovative model you may want to check out is the Seca 777 Digital Scale with the same look and durability but with a USB port for patient data transfer.
Features and Benefits:
- EMR Capability
- Withstands Strenuous Use
- Built-in Transport Castors
- Swappable Display
- Higher Weight Capacity of 550 lbs.
- Safe, Low-Profile Base
- Non-Slip Textured Platform
- Digital Display
- Simple User Interface
- Switch-Over Button for kg/lbs
- Accurate and Dependable Measurements
- Manufacturer: Seca
- Model: 787
- Product Number: 787 1821 009
- Quantity: Each
- Weight: 28 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 550 lbs.
- Graduation: 0.2 lbs./100g
- Measuring Range: 4-90 Inches
- Scale Dimensions: 16.1 x 53.4 x 22.7 Inch
- Platform Dimensions: 13.8 W x 16.5 H x 2.3 H Inches
- Power: AA Batteries or Power Adapter
- Data Transmission: LAN or Wi-Fi
- Functions: TARE, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, Damping - Motion Filter, lbs/kg Switch-Over Lock, automatic BMI, Auto-Off
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information