Skil Care Seat Belt with Buckle Sensor for Patient Fall Management
Skil-Care Seat Belt with Buckle Sensor sounds an alarm for nearby caregivers when the buckle is released. This safety belt allows caregivers to come to the aid of the mobility patient to prevent fall injuries. The wheelchair restraint belt, in fact, does not restrain the mobility patient. This wheelchair seat belt is made of nylon and has an easy-release buckle for restraint-free care. It secures to all standard wheelchairs with grommets that attach to the wheelchair frame without the use of tools. This seat belt not only warns caregivers, but also warns the patient and reminds them to stay seated. The seat belt and buckle sensor is compatible with MultiPro and ChairPro Alarm that are sold separately.
Vitality Medical offers numerous wheelchair accessories, safety products and Wheelchair Seat Belts For Sale that assist mobility patients, including Wheelchair Seat Belt Restraints, the Wheelchair Safety Belt, and the Drive Wheelchair Seat Belt.
ChairPro Alarm Product Feature & Benefits
- Combines a wheelchair belt with an alarm for double wheelchair safety.
- Activates the alarm with the seat belt is opened.
- Maintains a restraint-free environment for the mobility patient.
- Durable buckle.
- Easily released buckle.
- Product Numbers: 909394.
- Length: 70 Inch.
- Application: Wheelchair Patient Seatbelt.
- Securement: Metal Press Release Buckle.
- Alarm unit sold separately.
- Manufacturer: Skil-Care.
Patient Fall Management Product Manuals and Documents
- Skil Care Seat Belt w/Buckle Sensor contains detailed information about the use and care of this product.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!