Customers Also Bought
Skil Care Bed Pro Patient Alarm
Skil-Care BedPro Safety Alarm is used for patient safety. This alarm notifies caregivers when the patient attempts to leave their bed. The alarm unit is equipped with an indicator light, a low battery indicator, and an auto reset button. Bumpers along the corners help protect the unit and provide greater durability. The BedPro comes with a one year warranty from the manufacturer.
Vitality Medical carries many alarm systems for fall management, including Bed Alarms for Home Use, Patient Safety Alarm and Wander Alarms. Skil-Care offers other Patient Alarm Systems and products, including the UnderMattress Sensor Pads, MultiPro Safety Alarm, and the BedPro Safety Alarm.
- Auto Reset
- Nurse Call
- In-Room On-Off
- Indicator Light
- Battery Test
- Low Battery Indicator
- AC Adaptor
- High-Low Volume
- Two Buzzer Tones/Two Music Tones
- Cable Strain Relief
- One Year Guarantee
Product Features & Benefits
- Bumper protected.
- Battery tester.
- Two buzzer tones and two music tones.
- Easy clip-on to bed panel.
- Select from numerous bed sensors that are compatible with the BedPro.
- Product Numbers: 909334, 909335, 909336.
- Color: Blue and Black.
- Application: Patient Alarm Unit.
- Power Source: Battery – 2 AA or AC Adapter.
- Manufacturer: Skil-Care.
Patient Fall Management Product Manuals and Documents
- Skil-Care BedPro Alarm Manual contains information about the use and care of this products.
- Additional Information