Customers Also Bought
Biatain Alginate Ag, manufactured by Coloplast, can be used on all moderate to heavily exuding partial to full thickness wounds, including leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, donor sites, traumatic wounds, and second degree burns. According to the manufacturer, Coloplast Biatain Alginate Ag Dressings may be used on wounds at risk of infection. Coloplast Silver Alginate Dressings can be used under compression bandages. If you need a dressing for dry or lightly exuding wounds, or to control heavy bleeding, Coloplast recommends to use Biatain Alginate Ag Foam Dressing.
Biatain Alginate Ag consists of calcium alginate, carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) and an ionic silver complex.
Silver Alginate Dressing Features & Benefits
- Ideal for cavity filling for wounds at risk of infection
- Patented with a silver complex
- Antimicrobial profile
- Unique dressing integrity for one-piece removal
- Minimal risk of leakage and maceration
Silver Alginate Dressing Specifications
- Product numbers: 3755, 3760, 3765, 3780
- Sizes: 2 x 2 inches, 4 x 4 inches, 6 x 6 inches, 1 x 17-1/2 inches
- Application: For moderate to heavily exuding, partial to full thickess wounds
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Additional Information