Other Biatin product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Biatain Ag Foam Dressing Silver has a patented silver additive to combat infection. Biatain Ag Foam Dressings are absorbent Foam Dressings Pads manufactured by Coloplast. Biatain Ag Silver Dressings are Wound Dressings with a film backing that is waterproof and provides a barrier to bacteria. The Biatain Ag Foam Dressing is easy to apply and easy to remove. These wound dressings employ slow-release silver ion anti-microbial agent to fight against infection. The sterile dressings employ highly a highly absorbent 3-D foam that wicks away exudate from the wound, aiding healing. The Biatain Ag Silver Foam Dressings conform to wound bed to retain the moisture that promotes faster healing.
Coloplast Biatain Ag Silver Foam Dressing Features & Benefits
- Controlled silver release for up to seven days.
- Constructed with a soft, skin friendly layer for skin sensitive patients.
- Provides high absorbency.
- Greatly minimizes risk of infection.
- Easy to remove or to reposition the dressing.
- Less pain to patient when removing or replacing dressings.
- Provides an optimal moist wound healing environment and effective exudate management.
Coloplast Biatain Ag Silver Foam Dressing Specifications
- Size Options: 7.5 x 7.75 Inch, 3 x 3 Inch, 4 x 4 Inch, 5 x 5 Inch, 6 x 6 Inch, 7 x 7 Inch and 9 x 9 Inch.
- Dressing Shape Options: Square, Sacral, or Heel.
- Dressing Application: Infection Control.
- Active Ingredient: Silver Ag.
- Construction: Semi-permeable film backing with polyurethane foam.
- Bacteria barrier.
- Single use.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Coloplast.
- Brand: Biatain Ag
- HCPCS code: A6209, A6212.
- Biatain Ag Dressing Product Numbers: 9622, 9625, 9632, 9635, 9636, 9641, 9643.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Coloplast Sub Brand Biatin
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!