Other Biatin product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Biatain Ag Foam Dressing Silver has a patented silver additive to combat infection. Biatain Ag Foam Dressings are absorbent Foam Dressings Pads manufactured by Coloplast. Biatain Ag Silver Dressings are Wound Dressings with a film backing that is waterproof and provides a barrier to bacteria. The Biatain Silver Foam Dressing is easy to apply and easy to remove. These wound dressings employ slow-release silver ion anti-microbial agent to fight against infection. The sterile dressings employ highly a highly absorbent 3-D foam that wicks away exudate from the wound, aiding healing. The Biatain Ag Silver Foam Dressings conform to wound bed to retain the moisture that promotes faster healing.
Features & Benefits
- Controlled silver release for up to seven days.
- Constructed with a soft, skin friendly layer for skin sensitive patients.
- Provides high absorbency.
- Greatly minimizes risk of infection.
- Easy to remove or to reposition the dressing.
- Less pain to patient when removing or replacing dressings.
- Provides an optimal moist wound healing environment and effective exudate management.
- Product Numbers: 9622, 9625, 9632, 9635, 9636, 9641, 9643.
- Size Options: 7.5 x 7.75 Inch, 3 x 3 Inch, 4 x 4 Inch, 5 x 5 Inch, 6 x 6 Inch, 7 x 7 Inch and 9 x 9 Inch.
- Dressing Shape Options: Square, Sacral, or Heel.
- Dressing Application: Infection Control.
- Active Ingredient: Silver Ag.
- Construction: Semi-permeable film backing with polyurethane foam.
- Bacteria barrier.
- Single use.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Coloplast.
- Brand: Biatain Ag
- HCPCS code: A6209, A6212.
- Additional Information