Handheld DigiDop Doppler DD-PAD is a low budget option to screen for PAD (Peripheral Artery Disease). The DigiDop DD-PAD, manufactured by Newman Medical, is a convenient, portable and effective PAD testing system for on-the-go nurses. When patients may not be able to make it to the clinic, or hospital, this kit includes precision tools that simplify testing.
DigiDop with 8 MHz Vascular Probe sets the "Gold Standard" in quality and versatility in ABI testing sensitivity. DigiDop ultrasound dopplers are digitally optimized for sensitivity up to 6x greater than other dopplers while also blocking interference. The DigiDop PPG Probe provides an audible signal/beep for each pulse detected. Useful for patients with incompressible arteries. Ideal for taking toe pressure for Toe/Brachial Index exam and monitoring blood flow in extremities.
Newman Medical Screening Systems for PAD Components
- Single Level ABI and TBI Testing Doppler.
- Sensitive 8 MHz Vascular Probe.
- PPG Probe.
- 3 Cuffs (One 10 cm, One 12 cm, and One 1.9 cm).
- Manual Cuff Inflator (aneroid).
- Mobile Carry Bag.
Newman Medical DigiDop PAD Doppler Features and Benefits
- Quickly and Accurately Test Patients Anywhere
- Effective Screening
- "Gold Standard" 8 MHz Doppler
- Digitally Optimized Doppler for Incredibly Sensitive Readings
- PPG Probe Especially Effective for Monitoring Blood Flow in Extremities.
- Interchangable probes.
- Unbreadable probe holder.
- Durable polycarbonate and stainless steel case.
Newman Medical Screening Systems for PAD Specifications
- Product Number: DD-PAD
- Width: 2.5"
- Height: 6"
- Depth: 1.25"
- Weight: 12 ounces.
- Power: 3 AA batteries.
- Battery Life: 900 minutes.
- Application: PAD Testing
- Manufacturer: Newman Medical
- Brand: DigiDop
- Newman Medcial DigiDop DD-PAD Warranty: 5 years.
SimpleABI Additional Information
- Measurement and Interpretation of the Ankle-Brachial Index : A Scientific Statement from the American Heart Association: Circulation, Nov 2012.
- Daigle, R.J., The Pocket Guide to Physiologic Arterial Testing, p.104: Summer Publishing, 2013.
- Simple ABI Brochure describes the auto inflate and auto calculate features.
- SimpleABI User Manual for vascular diagnostics.
- TBI Exam Procedures using Simple ABI systems.
- ABI Screening Procedure provides instructions for measuring arm pressure and ankle pressure.
- Simple ABI FAQ's provides answers to commonly asked questions.
- PAD Testing Protocol for Simple ABI Pad testing.
- Newman Medical PAD Screening Report is a form to use as a guide in conducting and recording test results.
- Newman Medical ABI Chart displays highest brachaial pressure with corresponding highest ankle pressure.
Simple ABI Video (4:26 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Newman Medical Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!